(830) 885-1501 Fax
1. Parents can bring in non-prescription medications (in the original container) with the parent authorization for prescription and non-prescription medications form for the medication to be kept in the clinic.
2. Prescription medications need a physician’s signature on the parent authorization for prescription and non-prescription medications form.
3. All medications must be brought into the school by an adult in its original container or prescription bottle. For prescriptions, please ask your pharmacist to separate the prescription into two bottles, one for home and one for school. Non-prescription medications must be brought to school in its original container which lists the recommended dosage.
4. Students are not allowed to have prescription or non-prescription medications on school grounds without proper authorization.
5. Students with a fever of 100.0 or higher will be sent home from school. Your child is required to be fever free for 24 house without the use of fever reducing medications before returning to school. If your child feels ill, has a fever, diarrhea, or is vomiting, please keep them home from school. This will help prevent in the spreading of an illness.
6. I MUST have parent or guardian’s CURRENT phone numbers AND an emergency contact number in case your child becomes injured or sick at school. Please email me or call the nurses office with any phone number changes.
7.Please see the following links below for forms: